HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Health consequences of Covid-19 across society will stretch far beyond respiratory issues. Medical care has been deferred for many, and health systems will struggle to recover in coming years.
- Mental health impacts of Covid’s health, social & economic consequences will also be far-reaching.
- It is up to all of us to help co-create better health and supports across communities, especially now as we build towards recovery from Covid.
- The HSE has much best-practice material and many programs promoting better health in the public. How can we promote & support these?
- GPs and other medical professionals likewise have initiatives that we can get behind, promote and bring to life.
- How best to take these initiatives and maximise their potential?
- What can we do to promote health in our local communities? In our families? In our workpaces?
- Who is working on these questions? How can we help them?
- What ideas do you have? How can you help? Join in the discussion; we’ve got this!
WeCanDublin is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- About the Shared Wellbeing category February 22, 2021(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.) Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules: Why should people use this category? What is it for? How […]