SYNERGYTIME FUNDRAISING SUMMITS
FUNDRAISING, NETWORKING & LEARNING
- As a part of our Nonprofit fundraising work and GreenToGive community, we will work with businesses to run a wide range of online summits.
- Synergytime Summits are a new form of Online Summit designed to raise funds while promoting Sustainable Prosperity.
- Raise funds for Nonprofits while supporting global recovery from Covid-19
- Help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals
- Do these while helping humanity navigate global social & technological transformation.
- Our vision is to build the first global dialogue for sustainable prosperity, while raising funds for charity.
- We will do this by redefining the Virtual Summit into a cross-connected network of ongoing discussions.
- Each Industry or Topical summit becomes a “Summit of Action”, a focused & ever-flowing community of learning & progress.
- Getting the WeCanIreland communities up-andrunning is a prerequisite, as is the GreenToGive community.
- We will run some pilot Summits to see what works best, and then roll out Summits by Industry and key Topic.
- Help make this happen! .. join the discussion in the Community – see link below.
WeCanDublin is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- CitiesForSustainability TOC - Test new KB topic 2 December 30, 20201st Heading, if it was longer. Even longer. Heading 2 Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test Just a test. […]
- About the Reference & Knowledgebase category December 30, 2020(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.) Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules: Why should people use this category? What is it for? How […]