SCHOOLS & YOUTH ORGS
STUDENTS & YOUNGER PEOPLE
- There's much talk of empowering young people, and of education changing. Let's back that up, and give young people a louder voice & more-central role in society.
- We're living in transformative times. Decisions made & actions taken (or not taken) now will have ramifications for decades, even centuries. This *is* the business of younger people.
- For child-safety reasons, we only allow people of 13 or older to use the platform. We encourage schools & parents to work with students, in a new way of sharing impact. We don't support direct messaging, and everything is done openly.
- This is a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- It's a new initiative, and it’s up to the community, the city and county, businesses, institutions, nonprofits, families & individuals to make this happen. We need your energy, ideas - and action!
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanDublin is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- About InOurCare Cork City May 16, 2022InOurCare Cork City brings us together to help provide safe shelter for Ukrainian refugees, while creating long-lasting environmental, social, and economic benefits for local communities. Our response focuses on local sustainability and regeneration, linked to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). 1 post - 1 participant Read full topic