THE BUSINESS OF DOING GOOD
- Nonprofit business models are difficult to sustain, improve and scale. Increasingly, business models are emerging which combine for-profit and for-impact as central aims.
- Social Enterprises are built to make a social impact, but to do so while participating in trade & the economy.
- The Social Enterprise sector is growing in Ireland, and is a very promising way of making change.
- This is a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- It's a new initiative, and it’s up to the community, the city and county, businesses, institutions, nonprofits, families & individuals to make this happen. We need your energy, ideas - and action!
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanDublin is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- About InOurCare Clare May 16, 2022InOurCare Clare brings us together to help provide safe shelter for Ukrainian refugees, while creating long-lasting environmental, social, and economic benefits for local communities. Our response focuses on local sustainability and regeneration, linked to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). 1 post - 1 participant Read full topic