SUPPORTING YOUR OWN
- We live in local communities, and we need them to flourish. We can support this by spending our money locally, with local shops and suppliers.
- This local-first approach is good for many reasons; local businesses can support local employment, and stock & promote local produce. Reducing transport reduces carbon footprints, and gives us more unique & fresh produce.
- We can support this movement as we shop; in our businesses; and also we can get involved in supporting the Shop Local movement across the country.
- This is a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- It's a new initiative, and it’s up to the community, the city and county, businesses, institutions, nonprofits, families & individuals to make this happen. We need your energy, ideas - and action!
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanDublin is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.