SUPPLY-CHAIN & CUSTOMER IMPACT
UPSTREAM, DOWNSTREAM – IT’S ALL OUR WORLD
- Corporate leadership demands that you take account of and responsibility for the impacts of your products and goods right across the supply chain.
- This means working with suppliers, to determine the impacts of their operations; but also accounting for customer uses, including at end-of-life.
- We can pomote & share best practice, learning & resources through this community.
- This is a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- It's a new initiative, and it’s up to the community, the city and county, businesses, institutions, nonprofits, families & individuals to make this happen. We need your energy, ideas - and action!
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanDublin is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- About the Customers, Suppliers & Industry category February 22, 2021(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.) Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules: Why should people use this category? What is it for? How […]