TRUTH, KNOWLEDGE & DISCOURSE
FACT, COMMUNICATION & SOCIETY
- We are at a pivotal time in history and we need both accurate shared information, and constructive ways of collaborating, to move forward well.
- From an information perspective - we're deluged in “information” from good sources and bad. We mislead ourselves through bias. We’re targeted with manipulation, misinformation and partial truths.
- Additionally, the dominant social media platforms accentuate disagreement and amplify misinformation. We need a new culture and platform for respectful, constructive discussion and collaborative action.
- The entire Kune platform is being built to facilitate evidence-driven, science-based and outcome-oriented positive discussion, collaboration & action.
- In relation to information accuracy, we will work together to crowdsource a reference library, the "University of Truth", which we propose will provide baseline information to underpin discussion across all key topics.
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanDublin is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.