FORESIGHT & CRAFTING THE FUTURE
OPTIMISING WITHIN COMPLEXITY & UNCERTAINTY
- The future, of course, is not here yet. Most importantly - neither is it set in stone.
- It's useful to be able to predict the future; it's even more useful to be able to shape it the ways we want.
- How we think about the future shapes how we act in the present; and that in turn partially shapes the future. We can work together to craft the futures we want.
- A lot of existing resources can be brought to bear in this space. It's a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- It's a new initiative, and it’s up to the community, the city and county, businesses, institutions, nonprofits, families & individuals to make this happen. We need your energy, ideas - and action!
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanDublin is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- About the Foresight, Systems & Complexiity category February 18, 2021(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.) Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules: Why should people use this category? What is it for? How […]